Friday, February 28, 2014

Germy in China | Vlog | The First Week | CoolAznTutorials





My first travel vlog is out! I know that I haven't been very active on my blog for a while, and that I've now fallen behind on a sizeable number of days; keeping up with videos and writing daily blogs takes a lot of time that I thought I would have, but every day's been busy and adventurous in its own way, so there hasn't been much time to keep up.



To compensate for this, I will be maintaining my focus mainly on making vlogs with the time I have (not necessarily weekly recaps), and I will try to write posts only about particularly interesting days that I'd like to highlight and hope you might find entertaining. You can also follow me on my instagram @bboygermy or on my personal Facebook page for more immediate public updates (follow, I do not accept friend requests from people that I have not met in person.), along with liking the Cool Azn Tutorials Facebook page.



Regardless, I hope you enjoy this video recap of my first week in China and that all is well wherever you are!



-Germy

No comments:

Post a Comment