Thursday, April 17, 2014

Germy in China | Air Force B.I.T vs Keepin it Real | Fight For What Vol....





Now I can say that I've competed on a stage in Asia :) 



New video is out; see our battle from Fight for What Vol. 3! 



This was a jam in Beijing that took place earlier this month; it wasn't even one of the major jams over here, but had over 200 bboys in the 1v1 and 80 crews in the 3v3.

It was so big that they had dancers line up in batches of 20 with 2 dancing on stage at the same time for the 1v1 prelims ._. the locals said that this was a pretty average-sized jam just from the sheer number of people in China despite bboying not being widespread to the general public haha 



We were there from 10am-9pm (the start and end of the jam) and were exhausted afterwards, but I had a great time dancing with friends and seeing more of the Chinese bboy scene! 北京现代音乐学院 (Beijing Contemporary Music Academy) offers a street dancing major where the students practice or take workshops for all their classes, so there were a lot of really awesome dancers 



Don't forget to #subscribe :D



Sums up everything pretty well. Also, I met Bboy Puzzles of Supernaturalz Crew there (here's over here teaching at the Contemporary Music Academy) and am going to attend his class one of these days!



Peace,



-Germy

No comments:

Post a Comment